Monday, March 29, 2010

Business trip + Taxes = No sewing

This week has been busy with tax stuff and an out of town business trip,so that is why there has been no new sewing goodies to share. I have missed my sewing though. Tomorrow I have big plans to sew all day long!!! Can't wait. I had the best day at work today. Tom,our Free Spirit Fabric rep., came to our shop to show us some new fabrics.I really had too much fun picking out new fabrics!!!! I can't wait for you all to see what will be coming. I also had several visits from some of the most wonderful people in the store. Maybe it was the great weather we were having today but everybody was so cheerful and happy! Donna C. came by this afternoon to show us her version of the "Hop and Peep" stuffed animals that were in the recent Sew Beautiful Magazine. Oh how I wish I had my camera with me! They were absolutely adorable! She added the cutest tulle tutus to hers.I asked her if I could use her idea and she just laughed at me and said of course! I'm so excited to make one now that I have seen hers! Thanks Donna for the inspiration!!! Gracie and Molly are such lucky girls! Bye for now! Hope I'll have lots to show ya for next time!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I am a beginner sewer and I shop at Sew Blessed. Your creations inspire me!! I was in the shop last week and purchased the Sheri's and Cherries pattern because of your precious one with the little kitten buttons. Then I saw your McCall's 5079 with the poodle. That one looks a little more basic. The problem is I can't find the McCalls pattern anywhere!! I wanted to double check the number. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky! Thank you so much for shopping with us at Sew Blessed!#5079 is correct. I'm not sure, but Hobby Lobby might have McCalls patterns. This was a Stitch and Save pattern but the same style is inluded in pattern #4812(cute collection!)You can also order patterns from McCall's webstore.Happy Sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete