Sunday, April 11, 2010

Silly Girls



I had to babysit Jada and Jewel this afternoon! They are so much fun! They modeled some of my newest outfits. After our modeling session they helped me clean up my backyard furniture. Hehe, they really did help! Jada hosed off my furniture and well.....Jewel played in the water
They are such sweet girls and they are growing up so fast!
I plan on doing a tutorial post on how to make the black and white dress that Jewel is wearing.I want to try out a few more ideas using the same concept.But stay tuned for that in the near future.Bye for now!

7 comments:

  1. Oh Ivey, I cannot wait for that. Simply gorgeous. I love the combination of fabrics you used as well. Great work as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ivey, I came across your beautiful little girls' dresses in Sew Beautiful and have to tell you they are just, well, beautiful. I love the combination of fabrics and colors. I have some of those same fabrics but never thought to use them in a little dress. I'm fortunate because I have 5 1/2 yr. old and 3 1/2 yr old nieces that look good in most colors and they love dresses. I've bought a couple of the patterns you used and am very anxious to get started. Thank you for sharing. Your work is inspiring. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! I do enjoy reading your sweet comments. It just makes my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous and orignal as usual. Thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have just been waiting for your next project ivy, beautiful as always! Makes me itch to start another dress, keep yr lovely clothes coming ivy, you're my inspiration

    ReplyDelete